The KPDA is a product designed and manufactured by Keene Electronics many years ago. It was introduced at a time before HDMI existed and provided a way to distribute one source to up to five destinations. It was designed to be the best it could be using very high bandwidth components to ensure that there was no signal degradation. Its beautifully made in a custom meta housing.
There are two channels for analogue audio and four high bandwidth channels for video.
Of course it’s very rare nowadays for anyone to use RGB or component video – but – each of the four video channels is also more than capable of handling digital audio.
We only have a limited number of these left and once they’ve gone they’ll never be manufactured again. If you have a need to distribute audio, digital audio or analogue video then grab a bargain whilst you can.
Supports all HDVT formats up to 1080p
Can be used for component, RGsB, digital or analogue audio
Power requirements: by external supply to DC input socket, (2.1mm centre positive) 12-18v DC @ 300mA or greater.
Video: 5 buffered video outputs
- Bandwidth 70MHz
- Level - Composite / Luminance 1v pp, Chrominance 0.3v peak to peak.
- Distortion components < -50db up to 10Mhz
- Open circuit voltage gain is X2 (unity gain when correctly terminated)
- Back terminated series 75R outputs for reflection free performance
- DC coupled on all outputs
- Slew rate up to 500v/uS
Audio: 5 buffered audio outputs
- Distortion <0.1%
- Bandwidth 20Hz 30KHz
- Output impedance, <1K ohms each output
- Input impedance >10K ohms
- Unity gain
Dimensions: 220mm x 104mm x 43mm
Have a look at the instructions: